I love anything coconut so when my beautiful friend, Vicki, offered up this super easy recipe, I jumped on making them for my family and I’m glad I did because they didn’t last long in our kitchen making them another family favorite. (Serves 8 to 10)
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup honey, or maple syrup (or mix them up)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
3 Tbsp. dried shredded (or flakes) coconut
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 or 400 degrees F.
2. Grease 6 muffin tins with additional coconut oil. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl beat eggs, coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt together.
4. Combine coconut flour and baking powder together and whisk into batter until smooth.
5. Fill prepared muffin cups half-way with batter and sprinkle coconut on top.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.