Never again fight a sweet tooth, eat a processed junk food snack or buy another Lara Bar! HOLY MOSES Wonder Woman these Brownie Bites are fantastic > nothing but super yummy, healthy, amazing deliciousness all wrapped up in a sweet little bite that will leave every one of your taste buds in a state of Heaven! Makes about 10 bites.
2 handfuls of raw Almonds
1/2 lb. organic, pitted Dates
4 Tbsp. organic Cocoa Powder (use the good stuff)
4 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened Coconut
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Besides the water, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend together until it looks like loose gravel.
- Add a thin stream of water, about ½ tsp starting out and blend again. Dates vary in moistness so be careful to only add a little water at a time.
- Stop the processor and check the mixture inside. If it sticks together when you smush it, then you’ve got the right consistency. If it’s still crumbly and falling a part like loose gravel, add more water. You don’t want to add too much water because you don’t want the mixture to be too sticky so please add water little by little.
- When you’ve got the right consistency, roll mixture into teaspoon-size balls and mash them down into rounds.
- Once made these won’t last long but they need to be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I get asked all the time what it is I do to get the swirl on the top of the brownie bites that I make and that’s as easy as making the brownies themselves. I use the metal shaker ball that came with the blender bottle I bought to mix protein shakes during the day, after leaving the gym. Just press the metal shaker ball on top of the brownie bites when you have them rolled in a ball and it will leave a fancy little imprint like the one you see in the picture above.