I needed to use up some coconut milk so I went on a search for some recipes and stumbled on to this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Muffins. These little Muffins are absolutely delicious! I found them on fastPaleo and I encourage you to checkout their site for other delicious recipes, I know I will be. Makes 8 muffins.
1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Milk (of choice)
1/3 Cup mashed Pumpkin
4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2/3 teaspoon Ginger
1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
Optional; Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a muffin tray with 8 muffin cases and lightly grease each one.
- Put all the wet ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together lightly by hand.
- In another bowl, put all the dry ingredients and whisk together lightly by hand.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir until combined.
- Do not over mix as the muffins will turn out tough.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the muffin cases.
- Scatter pumpkin seeds on top of each muffin if using.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- The tops will go light brown and a little crunchy when done.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin before removing. Store in an airtight container.
See more real food recipes on Kerri Chronicles: