I don’t have a sweet tooth and rarely eat sweets but if there’s one thing I love to bake and eat at Thanksgiving, it’s pumpkin pie. When I learned of my gluten allergies I made it a mission to turn all of my favorite recipes into gluten-free tasty dishes that I could still enjoy year round and I’m going to share this one from my table to yours. This Pumpkin Pie dish is easy to prepare but even easier to enjoy!
- PRODUCE All fresh fruit, All fresh vegetables, Fresh herbs and spices
- GRAINS, SEEDS, STARCHES & Flours Quinoa, Rice, Buckwheat, Chickpeas, Flax, seeds in their natural, unprocessed form, Cornstarch, Potato starch, Amaranth, Arrowroot, Corn, Hominy & Cornmeal, Gluten-free flours (rice, soy, corn, potato, bean), Millet, Sorghum, Soy, Tapioca and Teff.
- NUTS AND BEANS Dried beans and pea & Plain nuts, all in their natural, unprocessed forms
- MEAT AND FISH All fresh beef and poultry, All fish & shellfish (not breaded, batter-coated or marinated).
- FROZEN FOODS Plain frozen fruits and vegetables
- REFRIGERATOR SECTION Most dairy products