Switching to a gluten-free diet is a big change and, like anything new, it takes some getting used to. You may initially feel deprived by the diet’s restrictions. However, try to stay positive and focus on all the foods you can eat.
Great Websites about Celiac Disease:
- www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/college-students-with-celiac/ – If you are a college student or know one, this is a fantastic link for eating right on campus.
- I also found this fantastic little BOOK packed full of delicious gluten free recipes that are super easy to make. The 15 minute chili is the absolute best!
- www.celiacdisease.about.comhttps://www.beyondceliac.org/celiac-disease/ – Tabs on this site include a list of the things that you can eat, gluten free diet tips, information for gluten free for kids, symptoms and tests and even some recipes.
- www.mayoclinic.com/health/gluten-free-diet/my01140 – This gives you a list of allowed foods to get you started on a gluten free diet, a lot great information and some great recipes.
- www.celiac.org – This includes diet and lifestyle tips, recipes and tips on reading labels.
- www.celiaccentral.org/– Tabs on this site include what you need to know about gluten, fact and resources and it also includes some gluten free recipes
If you have any sites to share that include good resources, please let me know, I will gladly add them.