The name of the show, listed under Season 1 Episodes of the Coffee & Christ Show tab, is “The Coffee & Christ Show Introduces Minister Fred”. You can simply search the title from the front page of this site. Remember to post all answers in the comments sections BELOW.
Have you heard the term “willful ignorance”? I’ve read a few definitions and the gist of it is: choosing to remain ignorant so you won’t have to change your beliefs or your behavior. Funny thing though- it doesn’t give you a “pass” when the consequences come your way and this is in all areas of life.
The area of willful ignorance that really jerks my chain is when we choose to eat an abundance of toxins and wonder why our bodies get sick. If we are continually sick we are responsible for it! There is no pill a doctor can prescribe that can bring health when we continually invest in disease.
A good place to start is education, Alkaline Vs Acidic Foods. Disease CANNOT live in alkaline. What you eat creates either one of these or the other. Look up the pH balance of the food you are eating.
There are a lot of charts available; HERE is just one, found by my dear friend Shelly Graham, online.
As much knowledge as we have, don’t just take our word for it, do your own research; and invest in your own health. Google is loaded with information. If you suffer from gluten allergies or Celiac disease you may also suffer from a candida overgrowth. This is one of the symptoms of both ailments and is due to our bodies being out of balance, not getting proper nutrition, consuming to many acid forming foods and not enough alkaline forming foods.
An eye opener to share: to neutralize a glass of cola with a pH of 2.5, it would take 32 glasses of alkaline water with a pH of 10. OH MY GOSH!
Read more about Healing Your Body Naturally on Kerri Chronicles:
Could this be the cause of your suffering?
Improve Your Digestion
Genetically Engineered to Give You a Slow, Painful Death
Genetically Engineered to Give You a Slow, Painful Death (Part 2) – Signs & Symptoms to Determine the Allergy
Forgiveness does not mean pretending everything is “OK.” It doesn’t mean forgetting the hurt either. Forgiveness is simply the act of surrendering our desire for revenge; our desire to hurt someone for having hurt us. Forgiveness is the gift we give ourselves that enables us to stop picking at the scab and start making a plan for healing.
Watch Joy Brown as she shares her testimony on the Coffee & Christ show: When God Calls
Celibacy is one of God s greatest gifts to the world . . . and also one of the most misunderstood. . . .
If you have nut allergies, are gluten intolerant or feel better for simply not eating grains, you CAN eat these. They are super yummy! The coconut flour does not impart a coconut flavor. Also, you can use a mixture of beef, pork, turkey, veal, bison, etc. No matter which, these have a rich delicious flavor and a tender texture with the color of the vegetables popping through. If the meat you use is very lean you may need to adjust the recipe so they don’t dry out. Makes 24.
2 pounds ground meat (I used Organic Aussie Fed Ground Beef because its what I had on hand)
10 ounces frozen, chopped spinach
1-2 teaspoons oil
1 medium onion, finely diced
6 ounces mushrooms, finely diced
2 carrots, grated or finely diced
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Thaw the spinach, squeeze out the excess water and set aside. Use a cheese cloth if you have one on hand.
- Fry the onions and mushrooms on medium heat until the onions are translucent and some of the liquid has cooked out of the mushrooms. Set aside to cool.
- Place the ground meat in a large bowl, add the spinach, carrots, mushroom/onion mixture, beaten eggs, coconut flour and all the spices and mix being careful not to over mix.
- If your meat is lean, grease 18 regular size muffin tins and then fill them to the top with the meatloaf mixture. I didn’t have to grease the muffin tins since I cooked with beef.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until they are fully cooked.
- Allow to cool and use a knife to loosen meatloaves from sides of the pan before removing with a serving spoon.
- I like to serve the mini meatloaves with ketchup but you can also a good marinara sauce – either homemade or jarred with natural ingredients and no sugar.